What is Reiki?
Reiki is an ancient form of touch healing originating in the Buddhist traditions of the East. It was rediscovered in the early 20th century by Mikao Usui, a Japanese Buddhist and scholar who developed the method into a complete practical healing system, which can be used on your self, other people, animals or plants.
Reiki can be used to purify food and to strengthen the efficacy of medication and vitamin supplements. Reiki has been known to speed up the recovery of broken bones, and to increase the recovery rate of stroke and heart attack victims. Reiki can be used as a general boost for depression sufferers, or for anyone lacking in energy.
The truth is that Reiki is an incredible system of healing, open to anyone wishing to learn it.
The Reiki Ideals:
- Just for today I will let go of anger
- Just for today I will let go of worry
- Just for today I will give thanks for my many blessings
- Just for today I will do my work honestly
- Just for today I will be kind to my neighbour and every living thing
‘Being an accredited Reiki Master and Teacher I can now offer both consultations and offer courses for people wishing to learn the art of Reiki’